Tuesday, April 21, 2009

motivators

Have you ever went to some one's house and was just motivated? Yesterday, me and Hubby went to visit a friend of ours. She had moved to a small patch of land ( about 10 acres) and was doing such improvements to it. It looked great! Just being there made me want to go home and work on MY projects. I love seeing what other people do to their homes. My friend is also a motivator. She is constantly encouraging others. She and her husband are the nicest people to be around. So warm and friendly. She is full of ideas and wisdom. I feel like a big sponge when I'm around her. Just soaking up the ideas. I'm so glad we are friends.

Now, to today. Since our visit, I started looking at our house and the horrible shape its in. Not just structurally, but cosmetically. It's dirty! I had better warn Hubby that I'm in one of my cleaning moods. Stay away, stay far far away! A clean house makes my mind peaceful. I just feel better when my house is clean. I guess I've better get busy, I've got a long road ahead of me.

So for now,

Small Farm Girl, Cleaning lady

No comments: