Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yea!!!!!!

You are all back!!!!!!!All of my blogs that I follow. All of my peeps.(Didn't that sound ghetto?)I'm soooooo glad you guys are back. I felt like an addict who couldn't get any drugs. I was FREAK'N OUT MAN!!!!But now, things can get back to normal. I can have my daily dose of my fellow homesteaders. You don't realize how much you really care about people until they are gone.

So WELCOME BACK Y'ALL!!!!

Small Farm Girl, blog reader.


p.s. Thank you all for your great comments in my time of need. lol

3 comments:

Andora said...

I am glad you found everyone..lol..I love my blogging buddies too..

Faith said...

Normal?

You have normal???

I don't think I'll ever have a normal anything. LOL

~Faith

Beck's Country Living said...

I am glad you found us and yes we lov to keep up with all of our blogging friends :)