Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Technology Auuuuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!

I have a love/hate relationship with technology.  IF it works, it can be very useful.  But, for some odd reason, when it comes to ME and technology, it NEVER wants to work.  Our Internet has been almost non-existent now for at least 3 weeks.  I haven't forgotten you all, I've just not been able to post on here.

In those three (or so) weeks, Hubby's boy had a baby.  She is over 2 weeks old now.  Soon, she will be going to collage. lol.

We also had a pretty significant amount of snow.  I'm thinking they said it was around 11 inches.  Not as dramatic as the 50 inches they had in Washington DC, but enough that it was hard to do the feeding for a few days.  Luckily, it's almost all melted off now.  I'm not a huge fan of snow.  Sure, I like at least one snow in the winter time.  Hopefully around Christmas.  Now, we've had the snow and I'm done with it.  I'm ready for 50 degree weather! I'm not picky or anything. hehehe

So until next time, (or whenever the Internet decides I can get on)

Small Farm Girl, techno hater.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the new addition to the family!! We also had 10-11" of snow, but it's almost all gone, today was in the 60's...love it. Good luck on the computer working, I'll be here.