Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mushy

Since Hubby is out of town training, I thought I would write something very mushy. So here it goes....

At first I didn't want you. At first I thought I didn't need you. I fought it. Now I crave your warmth. I love your soft touch. I love when you wrap around me in bed. I hope you will be there when I need you. Now that I fell in love with you, I don't know if I can live without you. But, I do know that if anything happens to you, I will get another.

I love my electric blanket.hehehe

So until next time,

Small Farm Girl, poet.

12 comments:

Faith said...

LOL

Small Farm Girl, mischievious wife.

They are cozy, aren't they? I was thinking about getting another one lately. Been a long time since I used one.

~Faith

Texan said...

LOL good post.

Nancy said...

Haha! You got me on that one. I was getting a bit uncomfortable --

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

lol, You silly! You had me going there! I was wondering where it was going...lol that's a good one!!
Merry Christmas! ...debbie

Felinae said...

LOL!
Love it! That was a good one!

soni said...

that is totally ray... he loves his

Peacemom said...

I was all watery eyed and sniffly, thinking you were missing your hubby...that post cracked me up! I LOVE my electric blanket, too. I only use it to heat me and the bed up, then I shut it off or I'm overheated at night, but it puts me right to sleep. Love...it...thanks for the smile today! ~Vonnie, NH

V.L. Locey said...

Oh you imp you! That really had me all verklempt!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Love it....!!!

Enjoy

Tonia said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

thecrazysheeplady said...

You are a nut! :-D

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hmm, I've got the warm fuzzies after reading that. hehe!

~Lisa