Wednesday, November 13, 2013

That Time Of Year

This is what I saw when I looked out my window Tuesday morning. Snow. I guess this means the warm weather is over. Our busy season should be over. (Ya, right.)

Seeing this makes me want to start decorating for Christmas already.  I know, I know, give the turkey a chance.   I am, but I'm also doing a lot of things around the house lately.  Things that I couldn't get to during the warmer weather.  I can say my house hasn't been this clean in a long time.  Not that it's clean now, it's just "cleaner". 

I've been doing a few craft projects also.  I haven't been able to do crafts for a LONG time.  I always felt guilty doing crafty stuff when my house was over run by clutter.  I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.  Blogging has been one of those.  I feel like I haven't been able to do it as much as I want.  Well maybe now, I can! 

So until next time

Small Farm Girl, with extra time

P.s.  These pictures haven't been touched up.  The sky is actually that blue.

8 comments:

DFW said...

Beautiful sky! I know what you mean about clutter when doing crafts. I can't wait to finish on the table runners & pot holders that I am putting pressure on myself to finish before Thanksgiving.

small farm girl said...

DFW......I'm glad I'm not the only one. Don't feel guilty about doing your crafts, the dirt will always be there. :)

Sandy Livesay said...

Small Farm Girl,
I still have several pair of jeans sitting in my family room on top of my sewing machine. These have been designated for hot pads, but haven't the time to start working on them. Soon I will though with the temperature changes.

Love the snow pictures, and the skies there are beautiful.

small farm girl said...

Sandy, your gonna have to take a little time for yourself. Even if it's just a little bit. But of course I'm not a good one to follow my own advice. :)

Henny Penny said...

I love your pictures. The sky is beautiful! Enjoyed your post.

Kellie from Indiana said...

I knew it was a possibility but I was upset when the snow landed here too, although watching the fat flakes fly was pretty. Enjoy crafty time. Sometimes its great to indulge!

small farm girl said...

Jenny Penny, Thank you!!!!!!

Kelly...it's rare, but I do like when I get time to craft.

A Primitive Homestead said...

Beautiful sights to wake to. You will have to share your craft projects.