Friday, July 25, 2014

I Wasn't Going To Say Anything But.........

I can't keep it in any longer!!!!!!

I'm going to be writing for a great new magazine coming out!!!!!  I'm not going to say the name of it just yet.  I REALLY don't want to jinx myself. lol!    Just in case something happens and it doesn't go through.  But as of right now, everything is going good and I'm going to be signing a contract for them soon.  I. Can't. Wait!!!!  This may not seem like that big of a deal to some, but I've been wanting to write in a magazine ever since high school.  This is a dream come true for me.

Now, I know there are people out there who write for magazines all the time, some have even written full blown books.  Maybe down the road I may, but right now, I'm just basking in the feeling of having my writings published.  I'm sooooo excited!!!

So, that was my big news.  I'll let you all know how things go as they progress along.

So until next time,

Small Farm Girl, author. (hehehe.  I just love saying that!)

18 comments:

Henny Penny said...

Oh my gosh! That's really big! Congratulations!

small farm girl said...

Thanks Henny Penny!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats. That is a great big deal. Your blog is awesome and I was wondering if you were a professional author. Now we know.

Unknown said...

Love Your Blog. Congratulations

small farm girl said...

Thanks Susan! I'm not professional just yet, but it's a goal. :-)

Frank and Fern said...

Dreams really do come true. Congratulations on this wonderful blessing, SFG. I look forward to hearing more of your literary adventure.

Fern

small farm girl said...

Thanks Fern! They DO come true!!!!!!

Felinae said...

(((sfg)))

Congratulations!! This is huge! What awesome news!! I just know your articles are going to be fabulous and everyone will love them.

Big Hugs
~Felinae~

small farm girl said...

Thank you Felinae!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!

Sandy Livesay said...

SFG,

Congratulations, that is awesome!!!
Can't wait to read your articles when they get published.

small farm girl said...

Thanks Sandy!

Unknown said...

Please let me know what publication and when so I can subscribe!!

small farm girl said...

I will Shannon!

Kellie from Indiana said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean about jinxing. Our family was finally going to have good things happen and we didnt talk about it till it was a done deal!! Good for you woman!

small farm girl said...

Thanks Kellie! I am still apprehensive about talking about it now. :0)

Vera said...

Great news!

small farm girl said...

I know!!!!!! I'm just can't hardly contain myself!!!! Vera, I'm sooo excited!!!!

Carolyn said...

Very, VERRRY cool! Congrats & can't wait to hear where you'll be yammering on about stuff :)
PS - when you get a chance could you please shoot me an email?
carolynrenee@centurytel.net
thanks!