It's not only the begining of a new year, it's my 100th post. Wow, time sure does fly! I didn't realize I had that much to say. So,in honer of this being the new year and all, I started to think of the things that I wanted to do or do differently this year.
1. Get our finances under control. Hubby has been laid off for over a year now. Sure we have his unemployment, but that's not the same as him having a job. I'm writing down every single cent we spend. I want to know were it goes and for what.
2. I've GOT to lose weight. I know, I know, everybody makes this resolution. That's why Weight Watchers loves this time of year. I problem is, I don't need to lose just 5,10,or 30 pounds. I've got a LOT of weight to lose. (Ever wonder why you never see pictures of me? Yep, too fat.) But this year, I'm going to lose it. My short range goal is to lose 40 pounds by the begining of May. I need you guys for support. Maybe telling you about my journey to a smaller me will keep me on track. Don't worry, this is not going to be a "diet blog".
3. We are going to work on living a more sustainable life. Having a bigger garden and doing more canning. I'm already planning on what to plant in my garden.
4. I plan on riding horses more. Wether it is the horse I have now, or a new one. It dosen't matter. I'm going to be smaller come time to ride, and I'm going to ride.
5. If I start a project, I'm going to finish the project. No more half finish projects. That always drives me crazy!
7. Have fun! Isn't that what life is all about?
Okay, now that you know what you will be reading about in the new year to come, I hope you stick around with me.
So until later.....
Small Farm Girl, soon to be ex-fatty.
P.S. No, this is NOT going to be turned into a diet blog. lol.
P.S.S. I just figured out how to change my background, so there might be a few changes on here.