Monday, December 14, 2009

No Horse Yet

Well the horse didn't pan out. He was what I wanted physically, but not mentally. He was being adopted out because he was too nervous for the current owner. I think he had ADD. LOL. He would pace in his stall wanting out. You let him out. He would like it for a few minutes. Then he would pace at the gate wanting back in. He didn't associate with the other horses either. He just had too many issues for what I wanted. I'm in no big hurry. The right horse will come around.

Tonight me and Hubby went Christmas shopping. Now that's an experience. I hate shopping. Except we did go to Tractor Supply. I don't mind shopping there. We got a bit of our shopping done. But, there is always that one person that you have no idea what to get them. If they ever want something, they just go out and get it themselves. So then what do YOU get them. I suggested toilet paper. Everybody needs it at some point in their lives. It didn't go over very good. lol. Oh well, I'm sure it will hit me sooner or later. (the idea for a present, not the toilet paper)

So until next time....

Small Farm Girl, non shopper.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You'll find one!! Finding a gift for that Hard to Buy For person is a challange. We have one of those too!! We found a bottle of wine and cheese was just the ticket, so he gets that every year! lol...Merry Chrismas! ...debbie

small farm girl said...

Good idea Debbie!

Sarah said...

This year everyone is a "hard to buy for" person! Good luck. I'm sure you'll figure it out. And the perfect horse will come along soon.
Love the new header photo! GREAT shot!

V.L. Locey said...

That perfect horse will come along, I`m sure of it! I have a 'hard to buy for' person myself, my mother-in-law. She has everything! It is tough but eventually the right gift springs up, hang in there!

Georgia Girl said...

I know the feeling about buying for someone...but I love the idea of toilet paper...your right we all need it...lol

Love your beautiful header! We don't get snow around where I live and I would love it one day!~