Monday, December 7, 2009

Big Changes A Coming!

Well we have been busy around here. Going to Christmas gatherings and such. Work has been busy too. Which, I guess that could be good. We always could use some more money. Oh, and the big change.....? If everything goes as planned, we will be getting custody of Glamour Girl.(Hubby's daughter)We found out that she hasn't been going to school. She has already missed 18 day since school has started. Her excuse? "She just can't seem to get up." Could it have anything to do with the fact that she stays out all night? Na, couldn't be that. Could it be that when she does get home, she stays up until 5 am? No, surely not. Could it be that her mom is lazy and won't get her out of bed. No, can't be that either. I bet it's the schools fault for having school to early in the morning. Ya! That's it!!!!

Big changes are a coming!

So until later......

Small Farm Girl, eye opener

7 comments:

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

SFG,
Sometimes change is good, right? Maybe she needs some CHANGE like we are all experiencing, here in the U.S. of A. Loosing freedoms everyday for beginners, nobody listening to "Me the People",New laws, etc.... *wink* Seriously, I know this will be stressful for all concerned and we'll be praying for you all. If you need to vent you know my phone #, my email and even my addy*wink*, I have broad shoulders.
Blessings,
Kelle

Anonymous said...

While I know it may be difficult glamour girl needs you all. I am so happy for her even though she may not realize till many years later that you all are saving her. Good Luck and I am here also if you need to talk or vent.
fitchbarbara@gmail.com

granny said...

Ohhh,good luck with the "big change" It wont be easy,but you will be making a huge difference,for the better, to a young girls life :0)

Anonymous said...

Goodness. That will be a "Big Change". How old is Glamour Girl? Yes, I imagine everyone is in for a rude awakening. Just keep the end in sight.
Like everyone said, It will be the best thing for her. Good luck and Merry Christmas!...debbie

small farm girl said...

Thank you all for your encouragement. I will need it! It's hard to bring up a 15 year old girl anyway. But one that has never had any rules? WOW! It will be an adventure, that's for sure.

sfg

Horses Are Our Lives said...

thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck on a new teenager in the family. I feel that you will do well because you care. Maybe she just needs a little structure. And maybe she needs 1 special animal to care for, one that she can call her own!
Oh, give her one to care for a Christmas present!

Jennifer said...

You are in for a big change! I hope all goes well. I know it will be difficult for all of you. Fifteen is a tough age. Hang in there, though. In the end all the stressful times will be worth it if it changes her life for the better. You guys will most likely be saving her from making some huge mistakes.
I think the animal idea is pretty great. Does she like any animal in particular?