Monday, August 31, 2015

Random Thoughts And Pictures



I haven't posted much on here for a while.  I guess I feel that I've nothing new to say.  I feed the animals in the morning, fix me breakfast, and start in on the constant chores of cleaning the house and doing laundry.  I let the dogs out, I let the dogs in.  It's a constant cycle.


I'm trying not to write too much about things that I'm thinking about doing.  That way when something doesn't pan out, it doesn't look like I'm just blowing smoke.  I've been known to say things that I'm "gonna" do.  LOL!!  

This little girl visits my humming bird feeder a million times a day.

See that beautiful feeder?  Well, my dogs ate it.  Yep, they could barely reach it, and they chewed the bottom off of it.  I went to get another one, but the hummingbird feeders have been put away for the winter at the stores.  I feel so bad for all of the little birds that depended on my feeder.  I hope they can find another place to eat. I'm still looking for another one for them.  Maybe I'll get lucky.





While I was out taking pictures of the birds, I kept hearing this noise that sounded like it was coming from a small engine.  I just figures that a neighbor had something running.  Little did I know this would come over the horizon.


This is the field where we cut hay.  It's across the road from our house. 



Looks like our neighbor has a new toy!  Now THAT'S the kind of toy that I want!!!  How fun would that be!!! 


Just put that on the list of things I want to do. lol

The Ends


So until next time,

Small Farm Girl,  I'm still here.

1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

I did that once and it was AWESOME!!!