When we get our upstairs done on our house, and we get out of this basement, I'm considering getting a gas stove to cook on. Now, I know I will like cooking on it better because of the instant heat and such but, I've heard that propane stoves leave a film on everything in the kitchen. I've never had a gas stove, just electric so I have no idea. Is this just something that the old stoves did? Are they better now? I really don't want to have to wipe everything down all the time. I know me and I just wont do it. I also know that a film on everything in my kitchen would DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!
So, the question of the day is.....What do you cook with? Gas(propane) or electric.
SMF, question asker..er
P.s. I already have a wood stove that I cook on and love it. But, I have that as a back up and not my main cooking stove.