Monday, April 4, 2016

Not Really A Good Bye.



I had a big plan for our farm. A big plan.  I even got a professional logo made.  Don't ya love it?  Anyway, life happens and this big plan has to be put on hold. I have to go back to work full time.  We are very afraid that Hubby will be losing his job soon and I need to take up some slack.  I want to concentrate on my job and to give a lot of energy into making money for our family.  The big plan will just have to wait.

What was the big plan?  Well, does it really matter now?  No, not really.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not down, or even sad that this happened.  That's life.  It must not have been what we were suppose to do.  That's okay.  I know we are moving in the right direction and we are doing what we are suppose to do.

Now, with that being said.  I AM going to have to slow down on doing blog posts.  I know it's been a long time since my last post.  Once again, Life happens.  Since I haven't written on here for a while, I have felt guilty EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I have to stop that.  So I'm not going to put any pressure on myself to write on here.  You can follow me on Facebook.  Just look up Small Farm Girl.  I'll be there.  I do check in there more.  It's easier when I'm at work. You can see how the dogs are growing or how the farm is doing.  I still plan on writing on here every once in a while.  I just don't want to make myself feel guilty if I don't.  So, I'm giving myself permission to RELAX! lol.

So don't look at this as a good bye.  I will still be here.  Just not as much as I feel I need to be to keep this blog up and going full time.

So until next time, (and there will be a next time)

Small Farm Girl, full time worker.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have missed hearing about the pups. Good luck.

small farm girl said...

I won't be gone too long. ;-)

Vera said...

I hope everything works out for you.

small farm girl said...

Thank you Vera! I'll be back soon!

MC said...

Good luck out there.

No guilt, no pressure. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Expert Weed Gardener said...

I hope it gets better for ya'all soon, we know what it's like!