Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Revealing.

I got to thinking the other day.  As much as everyone on here feels like family, we really don't know each other.  We may comment on each others blogs or even on Facebook, but we really don't know each other.  Some of us have even talked to each other on the phone, but still, we don't REALLY know each other. I don't think you can really know a person unless you have been around them physically for some time.  A lot of things can be hidden without seeing the person's face.  A lot of people have surprised me on how they REALLY are once I got to know them in person.

For many years now, I have been "faceless" here on my blog. I feel like a lot of us have become friends.  (Well, as close to a friend as the Internet can let us be.)  So, I decided that I was going to have a revealing.  I'm tired of being behind a curtain and trying to be anonymous.  I mean seriously, you can't hardly be anonymous on the net anymore anyways.  Plus I figured once my articles get out there with my picture attached to them, I would be revealed anyway.  So well, here goes.



This is me.  Well, what use to be me.  I'm 20 pounds lighter now.  Yay me!!!!  And now to let you know more, my name is Sherri.  HI!!!



So until next time,

Small Farm Girl, just me. (Well, and Hubby too.)


P.s.  I didn't realize how big my boobs looked in this picture until I posted it.  Well, enjoy.  LOL!!!!


18 comments:

Carol said...

So nice to see you!

DFW said...

I went to a Southern Women's Show today at lunchtime. One of the things I have wanted to do for a long time is to get a proper bra fitting. Well they had a booth for that. Except ... it was obviously to get you buy their bra. I am much smaller in the chest area than you. Well, by the time they got that 10 system bra on me (you had to latch, unlatch, adjust, ext. I am not doing that each day!) I looked like a pin up model from the 50s. I can't imagine if they tried one on you, "they" would have touched the sky! The stupid bras were $85 each ... yes $85 each. I didn't buy one. What a marketing campaign. You are very pretty & should embrace your bosom.

Country Girl said...

Hello and congrats on the weight loss. I am having a hard time losing weight. I attend weight watchers and have lost 10 pounds but now I'm stuck. -- Still trying. -- Nice to see you! You should post a new picture too.

Felinae said...

:) What a great looking couple.

Congratulations on the weight loss, 20 pounds down is awesome!

Hahaha...My boobs always look bigger in pictures too.

Hugs
~Fel~

small farm girl said...

Thank you Carol!

small farm girl said...

I just about blew water out my nose when I read this!!! Your soooo funny! I could imagine my boobs being "perky". It wouldn't be good....... :-)

small farm girl said...

That's great CG!! I understand about being stuck though. I'm there right now too. I plan on a few pictures every once in a while now that I'm "out". :-)

small farm girl said...

Thanks Fel! But you already knew what we looked like. :-)

Carol said...

Hey DFW ! Ahhh bras - check out the website "A Bra that Fits" (it's a reddit sub-site).

Vera said...

Nice photo of you both! And hi!

The Kelly's Adventures in KY said...

Look at you! You are gorgeous!!! So nice to "see" you! - Jen.

small farm girl said...

Thanks Vera!

small farm girl said...

Awwwwww! Jen your making me blush. (Kicking a stone on the ground)

Anonymous said...

You look soooo what I've pictured you! You're beautiful. I don't have a blog, so I've took it on myself to enjoy yours and a few others bloggers. I hope you don't mind, if you do, just let me know and I will honor your wishes.

Aunt D.

Bob from Athens said...

I wish I lived next door to you (and hubby). You both look like people I would really like to get to know as good friends.

Jean said...

Thanks for posting the picture. You're beautiful inside and out.

Sandy Livesay said...

SFG (Sherri),

Love the picture of you two. You look beautiful, congrats on losing 20 pounds. I'm working on losing weight too, trying to eat right and cutting back. Adding some exercise, it's hard when we get older.

Leigh said...

How wonderful to "meet" you! You two make a lovely couple. :)