Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Need Sunshine

I need sunshine! I need it bad! I think I'm going crazy! Do you ever get in a funk? I'm in one now. I want to get out and do things in the yard or garden but, it's been rainy, cloudy, and cold. Well maybe not cold, but when I got use to 70 degree weather, 45 is cold. I actually am finding myself getting depressed. Everything is getting on my nerves. I need sunshine!

I think I should start planning my new flower garden. I've got a huge area in the middle of a circle drive where Hubby said I could plant flowers. I think I will start planning what I'm gonna plant there. Do I want it to be full of annuals or perennials? Do I want grasses or color? So much to pick from. I do know I want it to be easy to take care of, but I don't want it to look like the regular flower spot that I see a lot of. The look that says I don't know where to put anything so I'll just throw it there.

Great, now I'm in a funk about not knowing what to plant in my flower garden.

I need sunshine bad!!!!!!!!

Small Farm Girl (losing it)

No comments: